A Paul Harvey design at his first season for Stone Island. Navy Raso Gommato lightweight jacket with technical details from their Spring/ Summer 1996 collection.
- Navy garment dyed cotton finish
- Full protection covering hood
- Two front zip up pockets
- Full zip placket with popper fastening panel
- Metal clasp synch to back of hood
- Iconic green edge compass patch to left sleeve
Please check the measurements to be assured of a fit.
M: Pit to pit 25.5 ins/ 65 cm, collar to hem 28.5 ins/ 72 cm, pit to cuff 22.5 ins/ 57 cm.
Condition: Deadstock, without tags. Some ageing to raise lining, reflected in price.