A true collectors piece, the Tela Stella smock jacket, created as part of the 30th anniversary celebrations from AW 2012. An exact re-creation of the original 1982 jacket. Tela Stella was born out of Massimo Osti's research into the technical and functional characteristics of military truck tarpaulins.
- Cotton canvas treated on both sides with pigmented resin
- Finished in eye catching yellow
- Two breast pockets
- Drawstring adjustable hem
- Fixed hood
- Unique metal buttons in reference to the original jacket
- Rare 30th Anniversary compass patch to the centre of the chest
Please check the measurements to be assured of a fit.
2XL: Pit to pit 27 ins/ 68.5 cm, collar to hem 29 ins/ 73.5 cm, pit to cuff 23 ins/ 58.5 cm.
Condition: Very good, lightly worn, minor marks by left cuff.