Incredible and rare 1980’s vintage Iceberg Old Thistle suede and tweed shearling bomber jacket. Designed by JC De Castelbajac who was the creative director of Iceberg 1970s-2000s where his use of cartoon and irreverent comic style images became synonymous with the brand.
- Iceberg suede & tweed shearling bomber jacket
- Embroidered Old Thistle whiskey bottle inspired design
- Sheepskin shearling lining
- JC De Castelbajac Design
- Branded button fastening placket
- 80's generous fit with long sleeves
Please check the measurements to be assured of a fit.
XL: (tagged as 50) Pit to pit 27 ins / 69 cm, collar to hem 28 ins / 71 cm, pit to cuff 18 ins / 46 cm.
Condition: Very good, worn vintage.