A straight up classic, the Chevignon varsity style jacket in green. Staple brand that was made popular by the acid house scene's of the 80's and 90's.
- Green wool body, collar, hem and cuffs
- Distressed tumbled leather sleeves
- Black quilted lining
- Branded embroidery to front
- Embroidered branding details to back
- Branded metal popper fastening
Please check the measurements to be assured of a fit.
XL: Pit to pit 26 ins/ 66 cm, collar to hem 26 ins/ 66 cm, pit to cuff 18.5 ins/ 47 cm.
Condition: Good, worn vintage. Inside missing on one popper, not visible when worn